Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

Perhaps the length and tone were something to gripe about but your methods of execution and overall art style is what won me over. Excellent skills sir!

Mana Guard Pilot (Old) Mana Guard Pilot (Old)

Points for trying. I highly recommend looking into studying some basic human anatomy and purchase a better recording device. Otherwise I don't think you should get discouraged you've shown some storytelling potential here. Work with it.

Mdoganima responds:

Thanks for the review. Anatomy is one thing I have the most trouble with I think xD. When it comes to a recording device I have a better one already this was done when I recorded with my laptop mic. My other videos are much better I'd like to think.

YAOI Levi x Eren YAOI Levi x Eren

It's not that i's gross or anything. It just seems a bit unpolished. To be honest these two characters just aren't all that attractive to me personally. I suggest giving them more masculine features and grittier voices.

RivaEre-Shivers responds:

Yeah everyone have different taste. I'm just trying to make them look like the original anime since they were drawn very scrawny look. So are you more into bara?
Also I got the audio from the same Japanese voice actor of Eren except in the yaoi role.