Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

Perhaps the length and tone were something to gripe about but your methods of execution and overall art style is what won me over. Excellent skills sir!

Mana Guard Pilot (Old) Mana Guard Pilot (Old)

Points for trying. I highly recommend looking into studying some basic human anatomy and purchase a better recording device. Otherwise I don't think you should get discouraged you've shown some storytelling potential here. Work with it.

Mdoganima responds:

Thanks for the review. Anatomy is one thing I have the most trouble with I think xD. When it comes to a recording device I have a better one already this was done when I recorded with my laptop mic. My other videos are much better I'd like to think.

YAOI Levi x Eren YAOI Levi x Eren

It's not that i's gross or anything. It just seems a bit unpolished. To be honest these two characters just aren't all that attractive to me personally. I suggest giving them more masculine features and grittier voices.

RivaEre-Shivers responds:

Yeah everyone have different taste. I'm just trying to make them look like the original anime since they were drawn very scrawny look. So are you more into bara?
Also I got the audio from the same Japanese voice actor of Eren except in the yaoi role.

Spaceship in cave labyrin Spaceship in cave labyrin

It's got a really nice start. I like that your game actually functions which is obviously important. I think you have an idea going here but it needs a lot of development. Mainly speaking from a designer standpoint, the levels are a bit too slow and strenuous and I don't think it's wise to kill the player upon hitting the wall; It leads for unnecessary backtracking. I suggest adding some more hazards like lava pits and spikes. I would love to see some AI work however I know how painful that can be to program. Overall it's better than anything I could ever do. So kudos!

UniWar UniWar

I'm giving you stars for potential. It's a pretty broken game to say the least. Also all of your static images are terribly pixelated and that's a really basic thing to watch for aesthetically speaking, This game wouldn't be so bad if it actually functions properly. Slow down the speed and you might have a solid piece.